Re: Certification or College degrees? Was: RE: list problems?

  • From: Marius Strom
  • Date: Wed May 22 17:21:17 2002

Also sounds a lot like Texas A&M University's Telecommunications
Engineering Technology degree. (Yes, it says Engineering Technology.
No, it's not a two year associates degree.)  It's currently rich on
voice communications networks, but is picking up tremendously on data
communications.

http://etidweb.tamu.edu/telecomm/tel_index.html

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.