RE: Certification or College degrees? Was: RE: list problems?

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Wed May 22 15:24:07 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Rowland, Alan  D wrote:
> Put another way, when you take that expensive car of yours in for service
> (you do have one if you're successful in this industry, right? ;) ), do you
> go to Joe's Garage (apologies to all named Joe) or a dealer/service center
> with "certified" mechanics?

I hope everyone knows by now to avoid dealer service centers. They are the
biggest and shadiest scam operations ever.

Personally, I go to the garage with the best reputation -- not the one
with the most certifications.

Certifications != honest or even competent

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]