Re: list problems?

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Wed May 22 11:37:27 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Ralph Doncaster wrote:

> On Wed, 22 May 2002, Andy Dills wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 May 2002, Jeffrey Meltzer wrote:
> > >
> > > I've gotten at least 5 messages from you on this list today...
> >
> > Yeah, maybe NANOG implemented WFQ...
>
> Further tests seem to indicate that every message posted to the list is
> read/approved by a human.
> http://ns.istop.com/~ralph/censored.txt

I dunno, if you really want to have this debate, I don't see why it's
unreasonable for the list parents to not want rampant cursing.

If you ask me, I think that this is analagous to the situation where some
guy gets rejected at a job interview because he "doesn't have a degree",
which is in truth just an excuse.

I'm not saying that the people on this list don't like you, I'm just
saying that if you keep posting about CPU utilization when using linux for
routing and about how cisco sucks, in a very frequent manner, it will make
small idiosyncracies such as cursing stand out that much more.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access