Re: Linux routing

  • From: Anthony D Cennami
  • Date: Wed May 22 08:25:02 2002

You might want to try Zebra and some actual traffic, rather than an extremely CPU intensive compression program. Compressing a file, even in swap, is by no means a good way to judge the aggregate throughput and routing capabilities of a system, regardless of the OS or platform. (That is unless you were planning on bzip2'ing all of your packet flows.)