RE: Cisco 7200 VXR with NPE-400 (was RE: The market must be coming back)

  • From: Gary
  • Date: Tue May 21 03:58:45 2002

Richard:

> And if^H^Hwhen you run into a really fun issue, don't even think
> about calling Foundry TAC after hours, all you'll get is someone's house
> with their screaming kids in the background.

Our TAC is 24/7 and has been 24/7 for years.  I work in the Support Center
for Japan.  We have not gone 24/7 yet, but it is under investigation.
Sitting 2 feet from me is a gentleman who has been working with Foundry
products since '97.  He has called almost every day since then and not once
has had the problem you described.  I did not mention to him why I was
asking these questions and he is honest.   Did you call the wrong number?
This looks a bit personal...

Gary