Re: rbl for apnic ranges

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Thu May 16 14:07:41 2002

	Fyi:

	something I thought of a few weeks back that someone with lots
more time than I may want to do.

	take these ip->country based mappings, create a
dns zone for "mx.example.com" (your domain) and create
different views that map the ip to different servers based on
source-country (eg: cn to cn.mx.example.com ip) and flag
messages based on that to set spam-level of detection.

	etc..

	- jared