RE: Phone for Broadwing NOC?

  • From: Joe.Payne
  • Date: Tue May 14 12:24:41 2002

I'm not quite sure what number you could be dialing...we have changed a few
things around the last couple of months. I would suggest calling
1-888.235.0273. This is a generic care number that will get you to a live
person much quicker than 45 minutes 24x7...I checked with our care people
and they say the only time a person should hear a response like you say is
when a billing inquiry is selected...Please send me the number, off list,
and I will forward it and see what's up.

btw, thanks for the heads up.

Joe...