Re: OT: Changing NIC handle info

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Fri May 10 19:25:53 2002

you can get to the contact information two ways:
first from the netsol.com site
goto netsol.com..then click the manage account tab..then click on the contact manager link right below it(after the page loads)...then continue onwards.
or you can just hit this link directly:
https://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/makechanges/itts/handle

Adam McKenna wrote:
[email protected]">