re: Qwest outage In NY

  • From: Drew Linsalata
  • Date: Wed May 08 12:16:18 2002

We saw the same issue on Saturday morning too (eastern time).  BGP sessions
to Qwest stayed up, but no data was moving across Qwest links.  Kind of
ugly.

Emails to Qwest seeking information on Saturday went unanswered.

Drew Linsalata
The Gotham Bus Company
Internet Server and Carrier Neutral Co-Location
http://www.gothambus.com