Re: ratios

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Tue May 07 19:46:18 2002

Richard,
 I believe you also missed

must operate a US-wide OC48 network.

must exchange at 4 locations over OC3 or above with at least 45Mb traffic
per location

and most friendly of all, you must supply a detailed network topology and
current operational capacities.. why not ask for 5 year business plan and
bank numbers too .. and how about next weeks lottery numbers?

Steve