Re: IP renumbering timeframe

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Mon May 06 12:51:22 2002

Its interesting that such a vicious dispute has taken place.  It has
been my experience with Cogent infact that when issues exist that they
are quite willing to at least listen and arrive at some reasonable
solution.  I know when I have had issues all be it  more technical than
billing they acted quite quickly and responsibly.  My advise in dealing
with them as it would be in dealing with a nybody is be reasonable and
very calm.  Most of the engineers and upper management have really good
heads on their shoulders and seem willing to work things out.  That's
been my experienc anyway.

Scott