Re: anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Sat May 04 19:27:37 2002

I want to clarify this a bit, before I get flamed (not that I'm not going
to anyways).

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Forrest W. Christian wrote:

> The people in the middle would get *nothing* beyond what they are getting
> today.
>
> Grandma would get 2c for each mail she received.  Grandma would pay 2c for
> each email she sent.  Where does that cause the problems you are talking
> about?

What I am *specifically* talking about is a situation where people who
receive on average as many emails as they send don't pay ANYTHING above
what they are paying now.

We're trying to discourage bulk emailers, not individuals.

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) AC7DE
The Innovation Machine Ltd.                              P.O. Box 5749
http://www.imach.com/                                Helena, MT  59604
Home of PacketFlux Technogies and BackupDNS.com         (406)-442-6648
      Protect your personal freedoms - visit http://www.lp.org/