Re: anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

  • From: blitz
  • Date: Sat May 04 02:53:18 2002

When I re-read my post, I'd like to clarify the "clean" part a bit. I mean technically clean, as in all of the parts working properly as best as the fine people represented on this list can make it happen that is...so lets say "properly operating"...to be a little more specific.

The Internet certainly isn't "clean" by moral standards, and as I see it, those are individual choices individuals make, and I certainly don't want anyone, especially the "gooberment" mandating those choices for me.

Gooberment does have a place in this, though I'd rather those bastards stay the hell away from anything thats working well. I wouldn't mind if a few more states made spam illegal, like Calif and Oregon have made it.
I don't give a rat's rectum about advertisers, in fact I place them in the same category as shysters, the world could live life just fine (and cheaper) without their ilk around.