Re: anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

  • From: PS
  • Date: Fri May 03 23:29:20 2002

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> 	If I haven't made my point, this is it...  NO ONE.  NO BODY!
> would be so lame or STUPID as to do something so assinine without
> checking with me first.  Anyone who did so was NOT someone with my
> best interest in mind and certainly not a friend or "secret admirer".
> Anyone doing that would be tracked down and made to pay consequences.
> That very thing insures that nobody would do such a thing by accident,
> honestly thinking I would be interesting in something like that (besides,
> I don't associate with people having IQ's less than half their age).

Perhaps you completely missed the point.

In this case, "secret admirer" = someone who dislikes Vixie and knows
getting unwanted email sent to his address will more than likely rattle
his bones.  In other words, "not someone with his best interest in mind."

It's not like Paul has a history of spam fighting or anything that would
make him a target towards something like this.. nah..