Re: anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Fri May 03 21:54:15 2002

I do agree here that using fake addressing and so on is really bad on
many levels.  I know on one of the networks I was involved in recently
we had a customer who was a spammer and I pulled his services very
quickly, some might even say to quickly.  I also realize that even
though I personally don't find it to bad to to deal with others don't
agree so like I stated my professional policy differs from what I do
personally.