RE: ddos attack in progress... help needed

  • From: Hassan, Shehzad
  • Date: Fri May 03 20:53:25 2002

Reporting Security Incidents (PSIRT Advisories)
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/sec_incident_response.shtml#Incidents
If you are under active security attack or believe that you are about to be
attacked, contact the Cisco Technical Assistance Center at +1 408 526 7209
or +1 800 553 2447 or by any of the means listed under "Contact Summary" in
this document.

SH