Re: anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

  • From: Christopher Schulte
  • Date: Fri May 03 18:21:41 2002

At 02:59 PM 5/3/2002 -0700, Simon Higgs wrote:

At 05:25 PM 5/3/2002 +0100, you wrote:

I got some of these a few weeks ago. I believe these test messages are sent to find the non-deliverables in their mailing list. Right after I got these test messages, they started sending quite a bit of spam. I filtered sohu.com and it went away.
I'm seeing 5-10 of these every day to one of my addresses, even after I blocked their test address at the smtp port with a 550 permanent failure response. Out of sight, out of mind. :-|>

--
Christopher Schulte
http://www.schulte.org/