Re: NANOG 25 - Toronto - Any Questions?

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Tue Apr 30 17:58:56 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 10:41:15PM +0100, Simon Lockhart wrote:
> Anyone planning on doing a budget trip to Niagara Falls to just tourist?
> I don't really fancy forking out $150...

your best bet there would be to team up with a few other people and
rent a car.

niagara falls is gonna be a 2-3 hour drive from the conference depending on
traffic.

about half of that is city, and the other half vineyards and country.

--
[ Jim Mercer        [email protected]         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]