Foundry at the Edge

  • From: James Thomason
  • Date: Mon Apr 29 15:22:12 2002

We are in the process of selecting a vendor for edge devices in an
upcoming deployment, and my direct experience with Foundry is
somewhat dated (1999-2000).

If you are using Foundry NetIron or BigIron series devices to aggregate a
significant number of EBGP peers in a production environment, I would love
to hear about your experiences.

Specifically, any details you can provide as to overall stability,
convergence, performance, and support from Foundry would be greatly
appreciated.

Please reply off-list.  If you are interested in a summary of responses,
please send a note to me off-list.

Best Regards,
James Thomason