RE: Large ISPs doing NAT?

  • From: Daniska Tomas
  • Date: Mon Apr 29 12:38:58 2002

jb,

i've seen this as a part of turnkey solution by one of gprs vendors. they made two service classes - generic (10.0.0.0/8-based with nat) and 'privileged' - with registered addresses. and it was not only a slideware but a real installation

but then you have many other large-scale issues like access acceleration, content optimization etc...

--

Tomas Daniska
systems engineer

A transistor protected by a fast-acting fuse will protect the fuse by blowing first.