RE: root zone file

  • From: Matt Zito
  • Date: Fri Apr 26 17:40:35 2002

I really don't want to start any discussions about the relative merits of
the ICANN vs. ORSC vs. New.net vs. anything root zones, but I feel like I
need to mention that the main zones on this page are for the ORSC root
servers, not the ICANN ones.  The ICANN zone file at the bottom is the hints
file, not the root zone.

Thanks,
Matt