Re: CIA Warns of Chinese Plans for Cyber-Attacks on U.S.

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Fri Apr 26 17:22:49 2002

> From: Deepak Jain [mailto:[email protected]]
> Subject: RE: CIA Warns of Chinese Plans for Cyber-Attacks on U.S.
>
> Is it really hard to believe that the Chinese government would actively fund
> cyberterrorism?

while the US government doesn't directly fund cyberterrorism, the least they
could do is find a way to corral the efforts of Microsoft, the biggest
cyberterrorist of all.

--
[ Jim Mercer        [email protected]         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]