RE: CIA Warns of Chinese Plans for Cyber-Attacks on U.S.

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Fri Apr 26 15:07:11 2002

Only half tongue in cheek, does anyone know of a consise resource pointing
out the netblocks allocated to .kr, etc so I can answer my own

"How do I configure my router for ...."  question that Randy will inevitably
bring up?

  Eric Germann                                        CCTec
  [email protected]                                 Van Wert OH 45801
  http://www.cctec.com                                Ph:  419 968 2640
                                                      Fax: 603 825 5893

"The fact that there are actually ways of knowing and characterizing the
extent of one�s ignorance, while still remaining ignorant, may ultimately be
more interesting and useful to people than Yarkovsky"

  -- Jon Giorgini of NASA�s Jet Propulsion Laboratory

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Germann;Eric
FN:Eric Germann
ORG:CCTec
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(419) 968-2640
TEL;WORK;FAX:(603) 825-5893
ADR;WORK:;;17780 Middle Point Road;Van Wert;OH;45891;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:17780 Middle Point Road=0D=0AVan Wert, OH 45891=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
URL:http://www.cctec.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[email protected]
REV:20010529T013421Z
END:VCARD