Re: UUNET instability?

  • From: J Bacher
  • Date: Thu Apr 25 15:33:47 2002

At 03:14 PM 4/25/2002 -0400, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:03:52 PDT, Gregory Hicks <[email protected]> said:

> Thought this happened YESTERDAY - 4/24 ... Another one?

No, the train derailment was yesterday. It's just they've got the route
flap damping constant set in units of days, so it's only now propogating. ;)
LOL! The client in question with the C&W span didn't go down until 11:30 CDT. However, their circuit is tied to the C&W master ticket that defines the outage as a train derailment. Maybe we've just hit WorldCom's maintenance window (don't spaz, I'm just kidding).