Re: UUNET instability?

  • From: mike harrison
  • Date: Thu Apr 25 12:21:58 2002

And us as well.. it's coming back up quickly..
and I am seeing routes restored. I hate it when
this happens right after everyone walks out the
door for lunch. Can't we schedule our unscheduled
outages better?

Hopefully this is not related to the small explosion that
just occured in NYC. It may be an industrial accident,
it was at a tech school (auto/etc..) or it may not be.