Re: Sorta OT: IP Multicasting

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Mon Apr 22 18:08:39 2002

Hello;

Thanks for the plug !

We have the multicast tester applet :

http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/

We have MPEG-4 video conten

http://www.multicasttech.com/otv

and we have On-the-I music audio.

The old MBone is dead - the best way is to get native multicast - look at the ISP list at

http://www.multicasttech.com/status/index.html and
http://www.multicasttech.com/status/mbgp.sum

If you need multicast and your ISP can't or won't deliver, please contact us and we will see what we can do.

--
Regards
Marshall Eubanks