Re: genuity - any good?

  • From: Roy
  • Date: Fri Apr 12 17:07:12 2002

You have hit the nail on the head.  I don't argue with route filtering, just the
hoops that I had to go through with Genuity as compared to my other providers.
At the time, the fastest line available in my location was T1 and I was having
to load balance between providers and lines by advertising small pieces out
different lines.