Re: genuity - any good?

  • From: Roy
  • Date: Fri Apr 12 10:20:12 2002

Two bad experiences for me:

1) Their BGP polices are not as good as others.  They force you to register
each route you want to advertise rather than allowing you to advertise any
reasonable route for your prefixes.  According to one of their top people,
prefix-lists were unreliable new technology.  We gave up and canceled the
circuit.

2) Try to quit is a nightmare.  We were billed for months beyond our
cancellation.

Roy Engehausen