Re: OT? cRTP header compression

  • From: Thomas Kernen
  • Date: Thu Apr 11 15:05:27 2002

Hi Antonio,

Agreed with all the info you mention below, I am only talking about RTP
vs cRTP usage on diff series, does anyone have info with the CPU uage vs
the number of calls/sessions/DS0s sent accross the link that has header
compression enabled?
All the rest related to QoS, Link Fragmentation, packet size and so on
has been covered.

Thomas