Re: NANOG costs

  • From: K. Graham
  • Date: Wed Apr 10 19:24:01 2002

This cost is well justified.  I know I will have no trouble with it.   Over
the past few years I have always wanted to attend but due to work and
monetary reasons I have not.

What caught my eye about Randy's email was a few things I pointed out to some
American friends who I asked about attending.

Americans will benifit from the exchange rate:
> And, the exchange rate is currently USD$1 to about CAD$1.60,

We have real beer :)
> And, the beer has more alcohol content.

And the Falls as you drive by.
> If your really trying to save money fly to Buffalo on Jet Blue, rent a car,
> and drive to Toronto.
> It's a 1-2 hr drive and you can visit Niagara Falls.

It is nice to know I am not the only Canadian thinking about the same things.

:)

Kim / Zukee