Re: Sheilded Cat-5E Ground Loop - Myth or Reality?

  • From: Christopher K. Neitzert
  • Date: Wed Apr 10 18:14:43 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, a half-million replies were made to this thread:
> Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:03:00 -0700
> From: half of the nanog list <[email protected]>
> To: "Christopher K. Neitzert" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Sheilded Cat-5E Ground Loop - Myth or Reality?

Thanks NANOG!

Although some of these replies go way above my need on the physical layer,
this has been most educational and informative.

best wishes

christopher

Christopher K. Neitzert / 0xC10D222F / [email protected]
director, network operations  \ redundant networks
http://www.redundant.com  /  [email protected]