NANOG on Trial

  • From: Paul Revere
  • Date: Sun Apr 07 23:26:50 2002

    * To: [email protected]
    * Subject: Legal Recourse
    * From: "Nick Catalano" <[email protected]>
    * Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:07:46 -0600

Recently my personal system has been attacked by
someone from the IRC
channel #nanog on EFNet. This along with multiple
instances of
showing/providing pornography to minors as well as
defamation of
character/slander as well as numerous other civil and
criminal items
have really plagued my past 3 months. I think it's
time to look into
fighting back.

Other than to warn others of the pending danger of
dealing with the
immature people found within that channel, I would
love to know what all
legal recourse I have in this matter. I have a lawyer
but I am not quite
ready to sue.

I fully expect to get flamed by this, of course. Yet I
also expect most
of those who flame me to be from Nanog.  I don't care
how you play the
game, but if you try to play me you can burn in hell.
Strong words from
a person who isn't going to take it anymore.

- Nick Catalano
	[email protected]
	n|Catalano Ventures :: The Next Generation is Coming
Soon