RE: More Questions of Exchange Points

  • From: David Luyer
  • Date: Sun Apr 07 07:40:21 2002

Stephen J. Wilcox wrote (to Ruomei Gao):

> I think your mistaken to believing the Internet is structured and
> organised in some way! :)

The internet was an experiment to design a network resiliant to attack,
seeing as www.gov.ps has gone offline when Palestine was attacked, the
experiment is a dismal failure, so we should all pack up and get new
jobs?

:-)

The internet has a structure from a given viewpoint, a path layed out
before you to any given destination, or at least the rechable ones.
And a different structure from any other viewpoint.  You are in a
maze of twisty passages, all alike.  Although slightly more asymmetric
than that one.

David.

The Internet is closed for cleaning.  Return to your lives, citizens.