RE: Qwest Support

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Fri Apr 05 14:49:25 2002

Did they ask you to update RADB or IRR entries? Many times these are used to
build prefix lists for customers at some ISPs, and they get updated
periodically (basically a CRON job). Typically, stuff like RTConfig is used
for this, or home-grown Perl scripts. There can sometimes be a delay in
getting this pushed out (maybe the script died?)

- Daniel Golding