Re[2]: gtld-servers returning multiple A records for a NS?

  • From: william
  • Date: Thu Apr 04 07:57:29 2002

Somewhat on the topic but going into future instead of the past...

I'm wondering if anyone started working on dns host registration system
for ipv6 and whois support for this. It seems that currently all ipv6 dns
comes from existing domains that are setup with ipv4 and there is no root
ipv6 dns servers. Am I right? Are we planning to working on it anytime soon?

And yes - I'v read http://www.isi.edu/~bmanning/v6DNS.html but it seems
little out of date and does not mention A6 records. Bill, will you be
updating the page?