Re: Stealth p2p network in Kazaa and Morpheus?....

  • From: Anthony D Cennami
  • Date: Wed Apr 03 10:57:32 2002

The utilization of your network is something that you should address in your AUP. If your clients accepting the license agreement on their network/peer-to-peer software interferes with the operation of your facility or bandwidth then perhaps it's time to sit down at the drawing board again.

You aren't maintaining anybodies distributed server farm. You're maintaining the infrastructure that your clients pay you to use, and they're allowing this application to function in the manner described in plain english within the license agreement.

[email protected] wrote:

<grouch>
Maybe ISPs and carriers can file a class action suit against these guys for
something.  I wanted to run a network, not manage someone else's distributed
server farm.
</grouch>