Contact at dellhost.com

  • From: David Ulevitch
  • Date: Fri Mar 29 18:40:07 2002

Hello nanog,

  I'm sorry to have to resort to NANOG-L for this but I desperately
  need to speak with a head sysadmin from dellhost.com

  puck.nether.net shows nothing for dell.com or dellhost.com
  Network Solutions contact info just goes into voice mail hell for
  which there has been no response for over three weeks.

  Email is unanswered.

  I just need a warm bodied person to contact to resolve some DNS
  issues they are having. ([email protected] and [email protected] all go unanswered)

Thanks,
 David Ulevitch                       mailto:[email protected]
 Founder, EveryDNS.net                http://www.everydns.net