Re: Route filters, IRRs, and route objects

  • From: Przemyslaw Karwasiecki
  • Date: Thu Mar 28 11:14:52 2002

Stephen,

Your comment in 100% accurate insituation when TE obectives
are localized to our AS and customer AS.

Unfortunatelly in some circumstances, (very common in our case)
90% of traffic is actually just merely transited via our AS,
and customer needs to have a global visibility of deaggreagated
prefixes.

Przemek