RE: How to get better security people

  • From: Rowland, Alan D
  • Date: Tue Mar 26 16:29:49 2002

Title: RE: How to get better security people
A knowledgeable investor would ask your HR department a few questions:

1. Which half of the resume do you believe?

2. Is it really more economical to ignore half your talent than spend a little checking resumes?

3. What does it say about your company's ethics that you accept that all your employees are liars?

but then you have to find that knowledgeable investor first...

Just my 2� and in similar circumstances,

-Al

USAF Ret.