RE: Exodus/C&W Depeering

  • From: Borchers, Mark
  • Date: Tue Mar 26 14:39:14 2002

I think all that shows is that a well-engineered network does not sell
itself.

Those MCI sales and TSC people did a bangup job of taking care of
data customers, from my limited point of view at the time.  When the
Transaction occurred, overnight my company's account team went from
being 3 competent people in a local office to someone who worked out
of her house on the other side of the state.