RE: How to get better security people

  • From: LeBlanc, Jason
  • Date: Tue Mar 26 14:28:07 2002

What eBay does as a business is of little consequence to me, as a network
engineer, though it seems they make pretty good decisions based on things
I've seen in three years here.  That "fact" came from someone who worked for
them in Atlanta, was merely an idle comment meant to share a bit of
information.  The tone of your reply is a bit off.