Re: PacBell Security/Abuse contact

  • From: Todd Suiter
  • Date: Mon Mar 25 21:54:13 2002

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Daniel M. Spielman wrote:

> uchicago.edu
>
> At 03:05 PM 3/25/2002 -0600, you wrote:
> >On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:18:23 -0800
> >"Daniel M. Spielman" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >          I've had a similar experience with their tech team. I was
> > >          being dos'd from a college in Chicago so I contacted them to
> >
> >Mind telling me what college?  Hopefully it wasn't us, but since I know
> >most of my local colleagues it might help if I contact them about this
> >so they know people on nanog are talking about them (things like that
> >always help get security the attention it deserves :-).
> >
> >John

	Indeed, perhaps I should have passed this along sooner.  I've gotten
several bits of mail regarding this so:

PBI "security" noc: 925-973-7767

For whats its worth. Don't know how common that number is, but I wasn't told
to not pass it along. Person I got the number from didn't know the 800 number, sorry.