Re: PacBell Security/Abuse Contact

  • From: Eric Brandwine
  • Date: Mon Mar 25 15:36:01 2002

db> Regarding securiy issues, I'd suggest working with
db> UUNet/Worldcom (or whatever AS701 is called lately).
db> I've seen some of their folks work closely with
db> aggrieved victims of DDOS attacks.

I was going to say the same thing, but I'm probably not as
believeable. ;)

And it's UUNET.  It'll remain UUNET until they turn off the last
router.

ericb
--
Eric Brandwine     |  UNIX was never designed to keep people from doing stupid
UUNetwork Security |  things, because that policy would also keep them from