RE: SNMP and BGP

  • From: Yu Ning
  • Date: Sun Mar 24 22:19:33 2002

|-----Original Message-----

Hi,

I suppose there is vendor watching this thread. I also propose adding
current BGP table
version number into the BGP-MIB, because checking this number at regular
time will
give you an idea of your router bgp stability, without this MIB, I have to
use script to
parse router output (as mentioned in another post related to routing table
oscillation)

best,

Yu Ning

(Mr.) Yu Ning, Chief Engineer