RE: orbz screwup

  • From: Patrick Muldoon
  • Date: Fri Mar 22 22:01:26 2002

Orbz is gone.

Some places are still using it, and falsely reporting servers as open
relays.

I would e-mail [email protected] the domains that are refusing you and let
them know about orbz's demise.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon, Network/Software Engineer
INOC, LLC

Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.
Of