RE: SNMP and BGP

  • From: Adam Spann
  • Date: Thu Mar 21 19:55:49 2002

Thanks to Everyone,
The answers were excellent :)

I have gone through the mib definition file, and as Anne said in her
response, the information I was after is not stored in the mib, I was
looking to be able to get the total number of routes from a given Peer from
the Mib, in place of the 'show ip bgp sum' command, looks like I will be
stuck with that till a new object is added to the Mib.

STill now that I have the information, I will be able to do some other
things using the mib which should be able to give me a lot more information.

Thanks Everyone.

Adam Spann.