Remote hands in NY?

  • From: Krohn, Kjell
  • Date: Wed Mar 20 10:32:09 2002

Hi all,

UPC Technology has two pops in 111 8th Avenue in NY, as well as one in 25
Broadway.

We are currently trying to find a good way of organizing remote hands over
there, for invasive as well as non-invasive work on our Cisco routers.
Basically getting somebody who is clued up and that can help us with
whatever can happen with a Cisco router, on a 24/7 basis...   =)

Any pointers that anybody would have to good help in this area, or how you
guys have solved this, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kjell

Kjell I. Krohn, Senior network design engineer,
IP engineering department, UPC Technology,
Gebouw D2, Boeing Avenue 101, NL-1119 PE Schiphol-Rijk,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
      -=I route, therefore you are=-