Fwd: RE: Re: Typical Customer Profiles (reply from my son atArbitron)

  • From: Steve Goldstein
  • Date: Tue Mar 19 07:48:22 2002

http://www.arbitron.com/webcast_ratings/home.htm
=============== BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE ===============
From: Rob Goldstein
To: "Steve Goldstein" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Re: Typical Customer Profiles
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:54:50 -0500

No,

Arbitron rates Internet customers and their listening habits.  The ratings
contain demographics like what age groups listen to what Internet radio
stations, how much they make and what toilet paper they use.  However the
ratings do not broach the subject of connection speeds across various
telecommunications media (dialup, cable, DSL. etc..).

Rob