Re: The view from the other side of the fence

  • From: Scott Madley
  • Date: Mon Mar 11 18:46:42 2002

This was the industry view 2 years ago.  In light of the technological
advances that have been made in the last 2 years regarding the
profileration of packet-switched voice traffic I'm interested to see what
the community thinks.

Let's face it as the industry moves towards a more converged state, we
haven't even really begun to consider the security implications that
present themselves in this new enviroment.

-Scott