RE: ILEC Map

  • From: Bender, Andrew
  • Date: Mon Mar 11 13:33:27 2002

The tools and information are readily available for the initiated; if you have access to a copy of Telcordia's LERG (http://www.telcordia.com/products_services/trainfo/catalog_details.html) and some GIS software, or equivalent (http://www.cdsys.com/telcom.htm), then you should be able to create what you need.

Also, I think these folks at CCMI have already done this work, both in tabular and graphical format:
http://www.ccmi.com/mapsdirectories.html

Regards,
Andrew Bender
taqua.com